||[июн. 14, 2006|03:46 pm]
The World Award of Monotheistic Religions is organized by Tehran Municipality's Cultural-Art Organization. The Award will be organized in four art categories, namely, poster, painting, sculpture and photography. In the first year the Award is being arranged as a poster competition and exhibition. |
As a world-renowned graphic artist, you are cordially invited to participate in the First International Poster Competition. Herewith we offer basic terms of participation in the competition:
1. You may submit up to three works which present pictorial expression of religious ideas, teachings of the prophets, lives of religious leaders or focus on the themes of prayer, peace and reconciliation.
2. Artworks must be submitted along with a short introduction of the artist and digital images of the works in Tif format in A4 dimensions on CD with a minimum of 350 dpi. Deadline for the submission of the artworks is September 30.
3. A selection committee will examine the submitted artworks and select a maximum of 40 works for a poster exhibition from December 24, 2006 to January 4, 2007. (Only one poster from each artist will be selected for the exhibition.) All artists whose works are selected for the exhibition will receive a certificate of participation plus a 1000 dollar cash prize.
4. An international jury will award to first to third top works from among the 40 posters in the exhibition cash prizes of $ 15,000, $ 10,000 and $5,000 as well as the Special Prize of Imam Ali Museum carrying a cash prize of $ 10,000.
5. Tehran Municipality's Cultural-Art Organization will cover travel expenses, including local accommodations for the principal winners for five days during the period of exhibition.
We attach the Competition Regulations and Entry Form and sincerely look forward to your successful participation in the competition.
Mohammad Mahdi Asgarpour
Imam Ali Religious Arts Museum
No. 35, Esfandiar Street, Valiye Asr Avenue, Tehran, Iran
Tel : +98 21 22017471
22027700 21 98 +:Fax